Dear Bridgewater Ice Arena and Bandits Families and Customers:
As of the dated above the following rules and procedures apply to the Bridgewater Ice Arena. Below are key safety points we will operate under for the period starting November 7, 2020. We will continue to monitor safety guidelines from the CDC and State of Massachusetts daily to determine if we need to adjust our protocols as the situation changes. Based on the State Guidelines issued November 7, 2020 the following protocols must be followed at the Bridgewater Ice Arena.
1. Players must arrive fully dressed to skate before entering the Bridgewater Ice Arena.
2. Players must bring their own water bottles.
3. Locker Rooms and showers are closed.
4. Two spectators per player are allowed in the building. Siblings are also allowed, and they must always be with parents as a family unit. Violation of this rule will lead to expulsion of parents and siblings.
5. All players, coaches, officials, spectators, and staff MUST WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES ON AND OFF THE ICE.
6. Players should use the main lobby to enter and exit the Bridgewater Ice Arena using designated doors. Upon completion of each event, everyone must leave the building as quickly as possible. There is no loitering in the lobby or other areas of the rink, including rink parking lots.
7. Please make frequent use of the hand sanitizer available in the lobby and hand soap in the bathrooms.
8. Social distancing guidelines are to be followed at all times and in all areas of the building. It is the responsibility of all customers to follow the guidelines.
9. Facility Owners, Activity Organizers, participants, staff, coaches, volunteers and guardians/parents must also comply with all relevant transportation safety requirements, including but not limited to, ensuring that staff, volunteers, and parents/guardians are not transporting athletes that are not immediate family members. In the event that transportation of non-family members becomes necessary, all parties in the vehicle must wear cloth face coverings or face masks and to the extent possible have external air circulating in the vehicle such as opening a window.
10. Facility operators may allow only Massachusetts-based teams and Massachusetts-based participants of moderate risk and high-risk sports to participate in Massachusetts-based Sport Events held at Massachusetts sports facilities.
1. All games are played under USA Hockey rules. Checking is allowed at the appropriate levels.
2. Face coverings are required for all players and coaches during the game.
3. Players should remain socially distanced as much as possible while on the bench. Benches have been extended to help with this.
4. There will be no handshakes after the games.