The Bridgewater Ice Arena and the Bridgewater Bandits are moving forward with conducting Tryouts for the 2020-2021 season starting Monday June 15th, 2020.
It is highly recommended that all try-out registrations be completed online to minimize lobby traffic.
Please go to TRYOUT LINK below for dates, times and registrations.
For the health and safety of our employees and guests we ask everyone to comply with the following rules:
- Only one parent can accompany each player for each tryout.
- Always wear a Face Mask when inside the facility. (excluding on ice skaters)
- DO NOT enter the facility if you feel ill, have a fever or cough, or short of breath.
- DO NOT enter the facility if you have been in close physical contact within the last 14 days with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Abide by physical distancing rules by keeping 6 Feet (about 2 arms lengths) away from others.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Use hand sanitizer before entering the facility.
- If you have a medical history that places you in a high-risk category for COVID-19, we recommend that you do not enter the facility.
- All parents and players must sign a waiver before entering the rink.
- Locker rooms will not be available. Please come to the rink dressed.
- Chairs will be set up throughout the rink with social distancing rules in place for tying skates.
- The number of players on the ice will follow state mandates and all social distancing rules.
Even with these precautions in place, Bridgewater Ice Arena and the Bridgewater Bandits cannot eliminate all risk associated with COVID-19. By choosing to make use of this facility, guests are assuming the risk that they may contract COVID-19 at the facility despite the Bridgewater Ice Arena’s best efforts to provide a clean and safe environment.