The Bridgewater Ice Arena, the Bridgewater Bandits and the Eastern Hockey Federation (EHF) are moving forward with conducting Tryouts for the 2020-2021 season as scheduled starting Monday March 16th 2020. The EHF Member Clubs will use all reasonable efforts to conduct tryouts. We would like to keep the spectators/parents to a bare minimum and will take additional steps to run an effective tryout.
We would like to request that all tryout registrations be completed online to minimize lobby traffic.
If possible, we would like to request that only one parent accompany each player to tryouts.
Our staff has and will continue to clean the following areas:
Locker rooms, Benches, penalty boxes, scorekeeper’s box, Concessions areas, Restrooms, Lobby, All doors and door knobs, All flat surfaces, tables and countertops.
USA Hockey has shared the following guidelines that we encourage all rink patrons to follow: Recommended precautions for participants:
• Practice frequent and meticulous hand washing with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
• Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or flexed elbow
• Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms
• Quarantine anyone who is sick (players, coaches, parents, roommates)
• Ensure safe food sources; thoroughly cook meat and eggs
• Handshake lines after games should include fist bumps with gloves on OR eliminate handshake line and consider a stick tap or clap to the other team as a sign of sportsmanship
• Use individual water bottles; do not share them
• Towels should not be shared in any way.
We will continue to monitor this on-going situation, and our policies and decisions will be influenced by governing bodies and the recommendations of our area health authorities/government regulations. If you have any questions or concerns, please be sure to contact our management staff. As always, we strive to create a safe and enjoyable experience, and we thank you for your understanding and patience at this time.